FMS - F-15 V2 64mm EDF Jet PNP
Manufacturer: FMS Product Code: FMM098P
F-15 V2 64mm EDF Jet PNP
DUE IN STOCK END OF JUNE
Coming Soon - PRE-ORDER NOW
- Lightweight construction with impact-resistant EPO foam
- Strong, removable two-piece wing with optional wing stores
- High-thrust, 64mm 11-blade ducted fan unit (installed)
- Powerful 2840-3150Kv brushless motor and 40A ESC (installed)
- 4-channel control with 5 micro servos (installed)
- Removable landing gear with steerable nose gear
- Adjustable control linkages
- Removable canopy with large battery compartment
- Realistic finish with environmentally friendly water-based paint
- Full-range, 4+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 4+ channel receiver
- 2200–2600mAh 4S 14.8V LiPo flight battery
- Suitable LiPo charger
- (1) FMS F-15 64mm V2 PNP
- (1) 2840-3150Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) 64mm 11-blade Ducted Fan Unit
- (1) 40A ESC
- (5) Micro Servos
- (1) User Manual
The full-scale F-15 is an all-weather tactical air-superiority fighter that serves proud nations around the globe with a combat proven capability record. The FMS F-15 EDF jet is a compact parkflyer you can fly in a way that recreates the thrill, speed and maneuverability of the incredible air combat champion.
As an FMS V2 series electric jet model, this F-15 EDF combines the successful original with upgrades in convenience, power and durability. Removable plug-in wings feature composite tube support and a simple mounting system that uses just a few screws. The factory-installed 64mm EDF system houses a more powerful brushless motor that whips a high-thrust 11-blade impeller with authority to deliver a power-to-weight ratio better than a 1:1. A steerable nose wheel offers realistic ground handling while improved EPO construction makes it possible to safely remove the landing gear completely so you can enjoy a clean wheels-up look that’s safe to belly-land on soft grass runways.
Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
The 64mm 11-blade ducted fan, 40A ESC and brushless motor can deliver more than 800-grams of thrust with the recommended 4S LiPo battery and an audible sound that resembles the output of a real turbine engine.
Compact enough to transport in just about any vehicle, composite tube support and screw-on assembly delivers accuracy and the convenience of removable wings. Wing stores for the optional-use dummy missiles and wing tanks included are molded in.
|Approximate Flight Time||5-minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||88mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Fan Size||64mm EDF|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-Channel Transmitter and Receiver|
|Motor Size||Brushless 2840, 3150Kv Outrunner|
|Product Length||38.6 in (980mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||2200?2600mAh 4S 14.8V LiPo with an EC3? Connector|
|Servos||(5) 9-gram micro analog|
|Wingspan||28.1 in (715mm)|