Kyosho - Piper J3 Cub Readyset
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 10752RS-J3
Piper J3 Cub Readyset
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
The amazing MINIUM airplane that fits on the palm of your hand now features the same 4-channel functionality with aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle control as full-size airplanes. Also, a newly developed flat bottom main wing with reduced flex, controls wing tip stall and delivers extra flight stability. With the included high-power motor, this micro-size airplane produces amazingly powerful flight, even in wind. The fully assembled fuselage is fitted with an ultra-small control unit featuring built-in motor control amp, receiver and 3 servos within a form that accurately captures the realism of the original airplane with its stunning flash color scheme. Simply set the batteries and you’re ready for takeoff! In addition, the newly developed 4-channel R/C system operates on 2.4GHz and automatically scans a 75 wave spectrum for open bands when it is switched on to provide a stable control system safe from radio interference that also allows up to 24 airplanes to flown at the same time. The result is slow flight and light maneuvers from a micro airplane for a flying experience like no other!
• Fixed main wing doesn't need to be detached. Unique cambered wing type produces plenty of lift for slow stable flight control and at the same time floats on slow banking turns.
• Addition of ailerons provides direct control of the roll axis for greater maneuverability. Features separate motor and connector-type servo. Maintenance-friendly features include easy replacement of gear shaft.
• Newly developed multifunction 4-channel PERFEX KT-20 transmitter features a large LCD to display data for voltage, digital trim offset values and control mode. Provides complete visibility of control settings and allows easy use of additional functions.
• Transmitter also features built-in battery charger. Just connect the Li-Po battery and charging commences until the charger cuts out automatically when battery is fully charged. Charger function can be used while operating as transmitter so you can charge a spare battery (sold separately) at the same time.
• Newly developed R/C system operates on world standard ISM band on high frequency 2.4GHz. Scans the 75-wave spectrum to use clear frequencies for an extremely safe control system. Allows up to 24 aircraft to be flown at the same time.
• All control inputs are equipped with 19-step digital trims for precise setting and adjustment. Trim values are displayed for clear visibility and easy management of control settings.
• Completely assembled Readyset includes newly developed 4-channel 2.4GHz KT-20 radio control system and special Lithium Polymer battery pack. The transmitter can be registered to and used with a 2nd or even a 3rd airplane. Also, change the mode and the transmitter can be used with the MINIUM AD helicopter. *Cannot be used with 3-channel MINIUM airplanes.
• The same 4-channel control as large airplanes, including aileron control, provides the full range of airplane flying experiences.
• Newly developed multifunction PERFEX KT20 4-channel R/C system features various modes and settings.
• Fully pre-assembled and complete with color scheme and linkage setup. Simply insert and charge the batteries to complete pre-flight prep.
• Automatically scans for open frequencies across a 75-wave spectrum on the 2.4GHz band for ultra-safe control. Up to 24 aircraft can be flown at the same time.
• Connects automatically once transmitter is registered to the receiver. (Comes pre-registered at time of shipment).
• Offset values of the 19-step digital trims are displayed on the LCD for easy reference.
• Two special servos are combined with motor control amp in a lightweight one-piece unit that combines with an ultra lightweight aileron servo that adds just 1g.
• Equipped with 6mm‘Hyper Motor’that delivers 10% more power than the previous motor in the 3-channel version.
• Increased thrust from the newly designed (D95 X P75mm) propeller included as standard.
• Transmitter features built-in quick battery charger that can be used while the transmitter is being used for flight control. *Takes about 20 minutes to fully charge.*Charging duration may change depending on conditions.
• Selected flight style mode (Mode I or Mode II) is shown on the display.
• Transmitter features new design built-in antenna that delivers more effective signal emission.
• Slow flight capability allows flight times of about 10 minutes with a fully charged battery.
• Fully assembled J3 Piper Cub
• 1 x 3.7V-70mAh Lithium Polymer battery pack
• PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 2-stick transmitter with digital trims (built-in charger)
Required for operation:
• 4 x AA sized batteries for transmitter, 4 x AA sized batteries for charger.
- Kyosho Classification: Minium AD
- Wingspan: 16.54" (420mm)
- Weight: 30g
- Radio: PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 4-channel MINIUM AD Special R/C System (new design)
- Dihedral: 4 deg
- Scale: 1/24
- Charge time: 20 minutes
- Motor: 6mm Hyper Motor
- Range: 500 feet
- REQUIRES: (4) "AA" alkaline batteries for transmitter