Kyosho - 1/10 EP 2WD Ultima SC6 Short Course Truck RTR
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 30859
30859 1/10 EP 2WD Ultima SC6 Short Course Truck RTR
Out of Stock
We'll email you when it's back in stock
The short course trucks taking the world by storm in The Off Road Championship (TORC) in America are now available as R/C machines. Joining the ULTIMA SC (Readyset) and competition specification ULTIMA SC-R (unassembled kit) is Kyosho's 3rd model in this fast growing series; the ULTIMA SC6. Based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship RB6 design, the ULTIMA SC6 has been modified for optimal short course performance from race data and driver feedback. Superior turning performance from the mid-ship layout, smooth suspension movement with big bore aeration oil shocks and minimal drive loss due to the gear differential all combine to deliver dynamic performance on off-road circuits, especially high-grip surfaces. Equipped with the newly developed dDrive, this one-piece ESC and brushless motor power unit allows precise adjustment to realize the ideal throttle feel. The Readyset also comes with a newly designed pre-cut and printed body and KT-331P transmitter with LCD screen. Simply add your own battery to the chassis and the transmitter and you can be enjoying the dynamic performance of real short course truck racing.
- Short course truck design based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship 'RB6'.
- Factory assembled chassis requires only batteries for chassis and transmitter.
- Newly designed 0.8mm polycarbonate printed body delivers exceptional aerodynamics.
- Features race-standard midship layout for nimble movement on high grip surfaces.
- Equipped with oil-filled gear differential that maintains performance over long periods with excellent maintenance characteristics.
- Choose either 25? or 30? front skid to produce optimal running performance over gaps and jumps.
- Hex-type screws tighten firmly and are easy to work with.
- Tune up your chassis performance with a wide range of compatible RB6 optional parts.
- Gearbox incorporates two optional (UMW513 SP idler gear) hardened idler gears as standard.
＜ Readyset Contents ＞
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Painted body complete with decals applied
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm)
- Cross wrench
＜ Required for Operation ＞
You may also like
Out of Stock
Ships within a Day
Ships in 4-8 Business Days
Ships in 2-5 Business Days