Tamiya - 1/10 Egress (2013) 4WD Re-Release Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 58583
58583 1/10 Egress (2013) 4WD Re-Release Kit
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
This is a re-release of the iconic Egress 4WD off-road racing buggy. The Egress first appeared in 1989. It was a follow up kit to the Avante, which had a huge fan following. The original Egress featured stacks of special racing parts. The Egress (2013) builds upon the racy original of the same name, adding modern parts to bring it fully up to speed with available battery and motor technologies available in the hobby market today.
Shaft Drive 4WD!
This shaft-driven 4WD chassis features a longitudinally-positioned motor and full ball bearings, while carbon fiber upper and lower decks ensure that the model has superb strength. Re-designed front and rear ball differentials offer excellent reliability and easy maintenance, working in tandem with the built-in center one-way to provide sure-footed movement. The one-way bearing can be locked. Universal drive shafts feature the same design as those used in the current TRF series parts, in order to maximize power transmission and improve resistance to wear and tear. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is supported by 4 oil dampers equipped with aluminum cylinders, while the front and rear of the model are fitted with stabilizers. Aluminum front uprights offer excellent reliability, and ball bearings in steering linkage arms combine with 2mm thick carbon fiber plate to offer a linear steering response. The Egress has been truly revamped across the board, and it also features a brushless motor.
●Length: 430mm, Width: 243mm, Height: 157mm ●Wheelbase: 275mm ●Tread (Front & Rear): 200mm ●Carbon Fiber Double Deck Frame ●Shaft-Driven 4WD ●Polycarbonate Body and Undertray ●Front & Rear Ball Differentials + Center One-Way ●3-Piece Steering Tie Rod ●4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension ●Tire Width/Diameter: 32/88mm (Front), 40/88mm (Rear) ●High-Capacity Aluminum Cylinder Oil Dampers ●Gear Ratio: 8.25:1 (When using kit-included 22T pinion) ●Requires Type 540 Motor and Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Requires 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, motor, 7.2 volt battery & compatible battery charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint to complete the kit.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material Carbon fiber plate
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Led Light Buckets no
- Led Lights no
- Motor not included
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear, electronic speed control, motor, 7.2 volt battery & charger, Tamiya PS spray paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Length: 430mm, Width: 243mm, Height: 157mm.
- Special Feature 2 Features a number of carbon fiber-reinforced parts such as upper/lower decks & central torque-splitter diff.
- Special Feature 3 Lightweight wheels are fitted with hybrid spike tires.
- Special Feature 4 Newly-designed parts such as ball differentials and universal joints give smooth power transfer.
- Special Feature 5 Long wheelbase carbon fiber-reinforced chassis is fitted with center one-way.
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use Off-Road
Looking for a combo to complete - CLICK HERE