Kyosho - 1/8 Inferno MP9e TKI 4WD EP RTR
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 30874T1
30874T1 1/8 Inferno MP9e TKI 4WD EP RTR Complete
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
The world-beating performance of Inferno MP9 TKI is now available in electric power with the launch of the MP9e
TKI Readyset. Simply switch ON and feel the power surge with instant acceleration to full speed. With precision
control and handling, the MP9e marks a new era in electric buggy performance that is ready to take on any type
of course. The TKI (Team Kyosho International) brand marks this MP9e as a fully equipped race spec version
with the Inferno's superior racing performance and wide scope for setting options. Expert racers to beginners
can enjoy breathtaking performance on any off-road circuit with this fully pre-assembled Readyset packaged
with the 2.4GHz large LCD screen KT-331P transmitter and fast response/high torque KS-5031-09MW servo
installed. Combined with the powerful Team Orion NEON8 brushless motor, anyone can experience and enjoy
the very best electric off-road performance.
Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to
low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe
angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body
- 2.4GHz R/C system installed (3ch receiver)
- 1.0 module steel pinion gear
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for operation
Chassis Technical Data
- 7.2V NiMH battery x 2 (recommended: Sports Power 4500) both
Super Plug specification
- Battery charger (recommended / Team ORION ORI30126)
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
Length 490mm Width 307mm Height 180mm Ground Clearance 28mm Wheelbase 325mm (change rear hub collar positions
- 4 settings)
Tread (F/R) 254mm (replace bushings - 3 rear, 2 front
Tire(F/R) 116 x 44mm (F/R) Gear Ratio 12.6：1 Weight 3,370g approx. Motor Team Orion NEON8 Brushless Battery 7.2V NiMH x 2 (recommended : Sports Power 4500/with super plug) Battery Note Super (Deans) plug only