Kyosho - 1/8 Inferno ST-RR Evo2 GP Kit
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 33004
33004 1/8 Inferno ST-RR Evo2 GP kit
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
Even with so many truggy race victories, the Inferno ST maintains its dominance through continuous evolution.
The latest and most powerful Truggy evolution is the Inferno ST-RR Evo.2. The word "Truggy" was created
from the combination of Truck & Buggy and is a category born from the fusion of stadium truck running power
with the high-speed performance of racing buggies. For Truggy success, pursuit of reliability and durability is
paramount. The ability to customize settings is also required for the race-winning edge. The RR-Evo.2 achieves
this with newly designed front & rear shocks stays that suit high-grip surfaces and optional radio box set with
lightweight clutch bell included as standard to boost running power. The tough straight cut bevel gears and
small flywheel from the 1/8 buggy world champion MP9 deliver increased reliability while the dial-adjustable big
bore shocks allow for precision setting. The low-profile form of the new forward cabin design body combines
with the MP9 wing to produce sure-footed rear grip and maneuverability. If you race Truggies to win, the new
Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is the machine that does not compromise on your pursuit of victory.
- Inferno ST-RR Evo is now equipped with even more advanced high performance components. Anodized
in gun metallic for strength & style.
- Aerodynamics of low form body delivers stable posture through the air. Forward cabin design realizes
superior turning performance.
- Features dial-adjustable big bore shocks that provide wider scope for setting to suit various surface
conditions and have large capacity damping capability.
- Radio box set (ISW055) included as standard allows front positioning of receiver battery. Delivers sharp
cornering by moving CG position forwards.
- Lightweight clutch bell (97035LW-13) included as standard is 2g lighter and delivers increased accelerator
- Hardened steel of the straight cut bevel gears maintains gear mesh, even under the most intense braking.
- Amazing stopping power results from the same brake system as used in the 1/8 Buggy World Champion
- Front surface of rear lower arms equipped with thin, lightweight yet large surface area mudguards to
prevent dirt entering the wheels and drives shafts.
- Newly designed front & rear shock towers provide optimal shock mounting positions to achieve stable
performance on high grip surfaces.
- 3-differential shaft drive full time 4WD Inferno ST-RR Evo.2 is equipped with even more advanced racing
- Newly designed front & rear shock towers optimize mounting positions for greater compatibility with
- Radio box set moves the CG forward for sharper cornering.
- Lightweight clutch bell delivers superior accelerator response.
- Equipped with M-size dial-adjustable big bore shocks on front and L-size on rear.
- Specially designed aerodynamic body and large MP9 wing produce superior stability and movement.
- Diff gears feature straight cut bevel gears made from special hardened steel.
- Features the same brake disk as Inferno MP9 to deliver awesome braking power and stability.
- Large surface area but lightweight thin mudguards installed on rear suspension arms.
- Lightweight flywheel realizes sharp acceleration.
- Main chassis and aluminum parts are anodized in gun metallic for strength & style.
- Stabilizers and universal joints are installed on front and rear.
- Uses hinge pin with flange and nylon nuts to secure outer side of lower sus. Allows for easy removal and
- Strength and rigidity of 7075-grade Duralumin shock stays provide reliability against the big shocks from
the jump landings.
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
- Compatible with many optional parts for the Inferno series.
Chassis Technical Data
||353mm / 353mm|