Kyosho - 1/10 Fazer Dirt Hog 4WD EP RTR
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: 8904
34351 1/10 Fazer Dirt Hog 4WD EP RTR complete
4 - 8 Business Days
Designed and built to deliver real off-road performance, the EP Fazer Dirthog is an electric buggy that is ready
for action straight out of the box. With its low center of gravity design, the center shaft 4WD provides total
control and agility. In addition, the slipper clutch, metal diff gears, sealed transmission and left/right one-piece
structure of the suspension arm and pivot pin provide the durability and impact resistance for the Dirthog to
take on the roughest tracks anywhere without hesitation. Fitted with a 45A continuous current ESC and
waterproof KS4081-04W servo, the set also features easy setting of suspension, tie-rods and the KT-231P
transmitter (included). The Dirthog can be toughened up even further with a wide range of optional parts as
your skill level improves. Everything needed to get going is included except batteries for the transmitter. Just
charge up the included battery for the chassis and switch the 2.4GHz R/C system ON, and get dirty! The EP
Fazer Dirthog provides real buggy setup and linear control for the ideal entry into the world of R/C motor sports.
- Insert batteries (not included) into the transmitter; set the included battery on the fully assembled chassis,
and the Readyset is GO!
- Designed with low center gravity throughout, starting with the center shaft 4WD.
- Includes body printed in vivid color scheme.
- Sealed structure of differential and transmission keeps the dirt out.
- Features metal bevel gears and slipper clutch to take hard shocks.
- Suspension can be adjusted by upper arm and tie rod.
- Cab-forward style body design and large wing deliver excellent stability.
- Included waterproof ESC and KS4081-04W servo provide high reliability.
- Motor mount with eccentric cam allows gear backlash to be adjusted with just 2 screws.
- Full bearing specifications deliver high efficiency performance. (17 included)
- Included Orion Rocket Pack2 Ni-MH battery delivers 8-minute run times.
- ESC and battery room are also compatible with Li-Po batteries.
- Optional parts are available to install for even higher levels of performance.
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-colored printed body (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Vortex WP Brush 45A (waterproof, heatsink, forward/brake/reverse)
- 7.2V-1800mAh Ni-MH battery Orion Rocket Pack2
- AC charger
- Hexagonal wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Required for operation
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Length 365mm (393mm with wing) Width 248mm Height 121mm (147mm with wing) Wheelbase 272mm Tread (F/R) 220mm / 214mm Tire(F/R) 87 x 32mm / 87 x 42mm Gear Ratio 8.24 : 1 Weight 1,680g (approx.) Motor 20-turn 540-type [G2X] R/C System Perfex 200