Tamiya - 1/10 Suzuki Jimny JB23 MF-01X RTR
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 57888
57888 1/10 Suzuki Jimny JB23 MF-01X RTR
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
This is a fully factory assembled and ready-to-run R/C model of the Suzuki Jimny (JB23). The painted and finished super detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain MF-01X 4WD chassis platform. The MF-01X is a compact chassis which compliments Tamiya"s existing M-Chassis genre. It is a 4WD machine with the motor placed in the rear for crisp balance and acceleration. The pre-installed 2-channel radio gear system operates on 2.4Ghz technology which allows you to run your vehicle anywhere without the need to worry about other R/C enthusiasts nearby.
The Suzuki Jimny JB23 depicted by this model is one of the 3rd generation Jimnys introduced in 1998 which had a modernized, rounded body design. It featured a feisty little fuel injected, turbocharged 658cc engine and was a popular car in the domestic Japanese market.
Power is transmitted from the rear mounted motor to the front wheels via a propeller shaft that runs down the side of the MF- 01X. Gearboxes are integrated into the monocoque for a sturdy and easy-to-maintain structure.
MF-01X - Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Rally Block tires with width/diameter of 27/69mm are also included.
2.4GHz Transmitter Included
In addition to the painted body, this item also includes a wheel-type transmitter, battery pack and charger to allow instant enjoyment of driving. (*Battery pack and charger are included for Japan market only.) The 2.4GHz transmitter eliminates the need for frequency crystals, and is factory-paired with the receiver in the model to ensure that the receiver communicates with that transmitter only. Transmitter features detachable grip covers to match your hand size as well as a throttle trigger cover to increase the size of the throttle trigger for easier operation.
★Length: 347mm, Width: 170mm, Height: 215mm ★Wheelbase: 225mm (M) ★Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 27/69mm ★Tread (Front & Rear): 138mm ★Monocoque Frame ★Shaft-Driven 4WD ★3-Bevel Differential Gears ★3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod ★4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension ★Front & Rear Friction Dampers ★Gear Ratio = 9.5:1 ★Type 540 Motor ★Electronic Speed Controller (Forward/Reverse Type)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type MF-01X
- Construction Type RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Shaft 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Included
- Led Light Buckets No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger and AA batteries for transmitter
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Special Feature 1 L: 347mm, W: 170mm, H: 215mm.
- Special Feature 2 The lightweight and durable polycarbonate body accurately recreates the Jimny form. It is pre-painted in silver with markings already applied.
- Special Feature 3 The versatile, durable MF-01X chassis is a great choice for both entry-level and more experienced users.
- Special Feature 4 This 4WD monocoque chassis offers excellent handling on flat dirt and on-road surfaces.
- Special Feature 5 Semi-gloss plated wheels are fitted with Rally Block tires.
- Special Feature 6 Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
- Special Feature 7 TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
- Special Feature 8 Equipped with Torque Tuned motor.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose