Kyosho - 1/8 EP RS 4WD Psycho Kruiser VE RTR
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 34252
KYO 34252 1/8 EP RS 4WD Psycho Kruiser VE RTR
4 - 8 Business Days
Top-level drivers proclaim this as the most extreme power in an R/C model ever experienced! This extraordinary monster truck features a 3-diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis with a design running thick with the DNA of the multiple world-championship winning Inferno. The combination of 22.2V 6-cell LiPo battery and 1500Kv NEON 7 brushless motor produces a ferocious power to weight ratio that delivers explosive acceleration and top speeds of more than 80km/h. If you are not in full control of the throttle, it can back flip and leave onlookers completely lost for words. This formidable power is harnessed with a high-rigidity bulkhead, hardened chassis, reinforced transmission and diff ring gears, dial adjustable large capacity oil shocks and shock resistant battery case. 4-color printed body is included so you only need to add your own charged LiPo battery and batteries to the transmitter for the mayhem to start. We would like to say this model is for everyone, but such is the power of this machine only expert level drivers can have some degree of confidence in managing its extreme performance. There has never been a monster truck like this one, and maybe there never will be!
- 3 diff shaft drive full time 4WD chassis and 22.2V + brushless motor produce power like never before.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Pre-installed 1500Kv Team Orion NEON 7 brushless motor. (drip proof)
- Includes waterproof ultra high torque KS-203 steering servo.
- Incorporates many reinforced parts such as hardened main chassis.
- Features machined aluminum dial adjustable big bore shocks.
- Equipped with 6-spoke black chrome wheels & block tires. Balances rough road running power with high level grip performance.
- Stabilizers and universal joints are equipped on front and rear.
- Mud guard installed on rear axle provides protection from dirt and mud. Promises stable performance under various running conditions.
- Resin chassis stiffener as used on the Inferno NEO is installed on front and rear.
- Full bearing specification features 18 bearings through the drive system and wheels with 2 in the clutch bell.
- Large bumper provides protection for the front suspension holders and lower arm plate.
- Length: 550 mm
- Width: 427 mm
- Height: 230 mm
- Weight: 4650g (approx.)
- Wheelbase: 355 mm
- Tread (F/R): 289 mm / 289 mm
- Tire(F/R): Φ148mmx66mm / Φ148mmx66mm
- Gear Ratio: 12.38:1
- Motor: 1500Kv Team Orion Neon 7 brushless motor
- Full assembled chassis & painted body
- SYNCRO KT-201 Radio System Installed
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Batteries for chassis
- AC Charger