Futaba - 3PRKA 3 Channel 2.4G Radio with Servo & MC331CR ESC
Manufacturer: Futaba Product Code: 3PRKAPACK
3PRKA 3 Channel 2.4G Radio with Servo & MC331CR ESC
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
This is the 3-Channel Futaba 3PRKA 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System with the R203GF Receiver.
Ideal upgrade for radios found in RTR vehicles Throttle and steering trim and reverse Steering dual rate dial Throttle end point adjustment Channel three switch Throttle fail safe 70/30 throttle mode One year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase
Futaba 3PRKA 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter
S3003 Standard Servo
Instruction Manual and On/Off Switch
Servos of modeler's choice Four AA batteries for transmitter
Transmitter: Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz band Power Requirement: Four AA cells Current Drain: 100mA or less
Receiver; Dimensions: 1.54 x 1.02 x 0.39" (39 x 26 x 10mm) Weight: 0.28oz (8g) Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V (shared with servo) Battery Fail Safe Voltage: 3.8V* Current Drain: 30mA at no signal *Battery fail safe voltage is set for 4-cell NiCd/NiMH battery Battery F/S does not work properly when other type of battery is used
COMMENTS: 2.4GHz FHSS is not compatible with FASST systems, and the R203GF receiver is compatible only with electronics created specifically for 2.4GHz FHSS systems.
- [MR331CR Technical Data]
- Operating system: Forward, reverse, and brake operations are all linear.
- Power requirement: Nicd battery 6-7 cells (7.2-8.4V)
- Motor: >15 Turns or above
- PWM frequency: 1.5kHz (fixed)
- Setting: One-touch input by pushbutton switch. Set data is saved to built-in EEPROM.
- Current capacity (FET rating: Forward:200A Reverse:100A)
- 35A fuse over current protection
- Case size: 27.1 x 33.3x 12.8mm (excluding protruding parts)
- Sillicon cord gauge size: AWG 14 equivalent
- Weight: 48g (including connectors and switches)
- BEC voltage:6.0V
Suitable for 1/10, 1/12 and 1/18 RC car!!