Kyosho - Calmato Alpha 40 Trainer ARF Kit EP/GP
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: 7288
11232 Calmato Alpha 40 trainer ARF kit
Designed for either EP or GP power source
4 - 8 Business Days
Superior stall characteristics produce Kyosho's unique beginner airplane performance!
Can be flown as either GP or EP, even after purchase!
Kyosho has committed all of its knowledge built up from many years in high-performance trainer design to produce the exceptional stability and control of the CALMATO ALPHA 40. Even under the sometimes rough control of beginners, the CALMATO responds calmly and maintains its posture if the airplane stalls at slow speed to provide new fliers with the ideal characteristics for flight training. The design is also compatible with either EP or GP power sources. Electric motor power can be used for those who prefer quiet flight without the mess of oil, while gas engine power is the option for those who prefer the throaty sound of an engine and extra power. Parts required to fly with both power sources are included so you can fly either version, even after you purchase the model. Pre-covered in printed color film, no gluing is required for completion. Also, the main wing halves are joined by aluminum pins and controlled by independent aileron servos on each side. Compact and easy to transport, there has never been a sophisticated R/C airplane like the CALMATO that is so easy to manage. The CALMATO ALPHA 40 is your door to the fascinating world of R/C airplane flight.
- Designed with calm control and high stability ideal for newcomers to R/C.
- Compatible with both EP and GP power sources.
- No gluing required for completion.
- Pre-covered in printed film for a vivid color scheme.
- Aluminum pipe pins join the main wing halves that can be separated for easy transport.
- Vertical fin, servo bed, ailerons and rudder are all pre-installed.
- Can be flown with 4-cell 14.8V Li-Po battery power.
- Lightweight balsa fuselage structure provides energetic flight performance.
- Features rudder connected steering nose wheel.
- Equipped with pre-installed flexible pipe for rudder and elevator linkage rods.
- Pre-assembled fuel tank installed.
- Includes stylishly painted cowl for EP version. Creates different impression to the GP version.
- Spinner, linkage parts set and lightweight foam tires are included.
|Motor||600～1000W Backplate mounted brushless outrunner
|Engine||2-cycle 40-46 class (sold separately)|
|Battery||14.8V-4,000-5,000mAh Li-Po (sold separately)|
|Wing Type||Original semi-symmetrical|
|Propeller||D11 x P7-D12 x P8 (sold separately)|
Required for operation