Tamiya - 1/10 Plasma Edge II 4WD TT-02B Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 58630
58630 1/10 Plasma Edge II 4WD TT-02B Kit
Out of Stock
We'll email you when it's back in stock
This is an updated version of the classic Plasma Edge buggy body. It features new stickers and a tweaked body design. It is mounted on the easy-to-build and maintenance TT-02B chassis. The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: Off-road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Pin spike
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC model: RCNZ 320A
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1: Torque-tuned motor is included!
- Special feature 2: The TT-02B Chassis is the buggy evolution of Tamiya's popular 4WD entry level unit, the TT-02 Chassis.
- Special feature 3: Bathtub-type frame has longitudinal battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for low center of gravity.
- Special feature 4: 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and white color CVA shock units, and is combined with high-grip square spike tires to give excellent traction.
- Special feature 5: Features fluorescent yellow star-dish wheels.
- Special feature 6: Includes stickers to decorate the body, plus masking stickers for use when painting.
- Special feature 7: Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Length: 370mm
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 160mm
- Wheelbase: 266mm
- Front Tread: 217mm
- Rear Tread: 208mm
- Front Tire Width / Diameter: 32 / 82mm
- Rear Tire Width / Diameter: 41 / 82mm
- Gear Ratio: 10.71: 1 (kit pinion gear)
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02B Plasma Edge II 4WD Off Road Chassis Kit EP(1 Set)
- ESC 320A
- Steering Servo
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear with receiver
Click Here for a Futaba Radio set, servo, battery and charge combo
You may also like
Ships in 2-5 Business Days
Out of Stock
Ships within a Day
Out of Stock