O.S - GT-22 Gasoline Engine W/E-5040 Silencer
Manufacturer: O.S Engines Product Code: 38200
38200 GT-22 Gasoline Engine W/E-5040 Silencer
Special Order - Please Enquire
An investment in O.S. gasoline power quickly pays for itself in fast starts, higher power and more flights from your fuel budget.
For the many planes that use 2-stroke .91 or 4-stroke 1.20 glow engines, the GT22 -- the third gasoline engine available from O.S. -- is the perfect choice. It cranks out nearly 10% more power than other 2-stroke gas engines of similar size!
Throughout the GT22, the fit and finish are outstanding -- always delivering the same high performance as when you first installed your brand new, hand-crafted, quality inspected O.S. engine.
- Uses beam mounting, unlike most other gasoline engines, for easy installation in planes designed for glow power.
- Pitts style muffler has been reinforced at seams, bends and mounting bolt locations for maximum strength.
- Redesigned for even easier starting, the IG-02 electronic ignition system handles 4-6 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell LiPo/LiFe batteries.
- Rear-mounted Walbro carburetor is custom-designed for the GT22 -- a choke rod guide has also been integrated into the crankcase for effortless setup.
- Includes single prop nut with locking nut. Recommended prop sizes: 16x8, 16x10, 17x6, 17x8.
- Produces nearly 10% more power than other similarly-sized 2-stroke gas engines
- Electronic ignition system accepts NiCd, NiMH, LiPo or LiFe batteries
- Uses the same beam mounting as most glow engines, allowing the GT22 to go in many aircraft designed for 1.2 cu. in. glow engines
- Included Pitts muffler is built to last, with reinforced mounting bolt holes and webbing at high-stress points