Tamiya - 1/32 Mini 4WD JR Basic Tune Up Set
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 15514
15514 1/32 Mini 4WD JR Basic Tune Up Set
2 - 5 Business Days
This handy option set works in conjunction with the FM-A chassis kit, the Rowdy Bull (Item 18707) and other kits based on the FM-A chassis. Tuning up your Mini 4WD car can be a daunting prospect if you don't know where to start. Therefore, this his set includes a number of standard race-oriented Grade-Up parts that will be a great first step in tweaking your FM-A chassis!
- Item 15451 FRP Wide Front Plate (x1) allows attachment of 9, 11, 13 and 19mm rollers in wide positions.
- Item 15430 FRP Multi Roller Setting Stay (x1) likewise allows wide attachment positions, for 9, 13 and 19mm rollers on the rear of the chassis.
- 2 cylindrical mass dampers (from Item 15459) can be installed on the chassis side to help suppress bounce when your car lands following a jump.
- 13mm rollers and stabilizer ball parts are both included, molded in red.
- Compatible with FM-A chassis cars.