Tamiya - Sound Activated Robot
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 70166
70166 sound activated robot
2 - 6 Business Days
As well as offering historically accurate scale models and high performance R/C cars, Tamiyacontributes to educational development with this special construction series designed to helpusers learn about basic mechanics. This set offers everything you need to build an exciting 2,4, or 6-legged walking robot fitted with sound sensor! Simple design and easy-to-use partsmake this set perfect for first-time robot builders. Constructing this robot is fun and educationalas it helps you learn the basics of mechanical linkages used to make the legs work.
About the Model
- Build either 2, 4, or 6-legged walking robot powered by single motor.
- Use sound activated sensor to control when robot starts and stops.
- Simple, easy-to-build design uses small number of parts and pre-built gearbox.
- Installation uses no screws, only simple-to-use yet secure push rivets.
- Uses two R6/AA/UM3 batteries (Not included).
- Sound sensor unit x 1
- Motor x 1
- Universal plate (clear) x 2
- Long universal arm x 4
- Universal bolts x 4
- Push rivets (full set)
- Gearbox (pre-built)
- Battery case