Tamiya - 1/14 MAN TGS Team Hahn Racing Truck TT-01E Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 58632
58632 1/14 MAN TGS Team Hahn Racing Truck TT-01E Kit
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
Tamiya 1/14 TT01E Team Hahn MAN TGS Truck EP with ESC #58632
*Photos for reference only.
This is Tamiya 1/14 TT01E Team Hahn MAN TGS Truck EP w/ ESC.
Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship are truly the heavyweights of motorsport. But size isn't the only thing that's extreme about these incredible machines. The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed. In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship.
The Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck. The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance.
- Scale: 1/14
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog Bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Radial
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: Yes
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1: 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Special feature 2: Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #3 Team Hahn Racing truck for the 2016 season.
- Special feature 3: Newly designed 70mm diameter radial tires and wheels.
- Special feature 4: Compatible with LEDs and separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit.
- Special feature 5: The TT-01 Type-E chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system.
- Special feature 6: A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Length: 438mm
- Width: 190mm
- Height: 207mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/14 MF01X Mercedes-Benz G320 Cabrio 4WD Off Road Chassis Kit EP(1 Pc)
- Motor: Type 540 motor
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- 7.2 battery & Charger