VQ Model - Beechcraft Baron EP/GP 35 Size ARF
Manufacturer: VQ Model Product Code: VQA157US
VQA157US Beechcraft Baron EP/GP 35 Size ARF
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
The direct predecessor of the Baron was the Beechcraft 95 Travel Air, which incorporated the fuselage of the Bonanza and the tail control surfaces of the T-34 Mentor military trainer. To create the new airplane, the Travel Air's tail was replaced with that of the Beechcraft Debonair, the engine nacelles were streamlined, six-cylinder engines were added, and the aircraft's name was changed. In 1960, the Piper Aztec was introduced, utilizing two, 250 hp Lycoming O-540 engines; Cessna too had improved their 310 with two Continental IO-470 D, producing 260 hp. Meanwhile, Beechcraft's Bonanza had been improved with a Continental IO-470-N, but the answer to competition was to make a true twin engined variant of the Bonanza. The first model, the 55, was powered by two, six-cylinder IO-470-L engines, producing 260 hp at 2,625rpm; it was introduced in 1961. It included the fully swept vertical stabilizer of the Debonair, while still retaining the four to four+five place seating of the Travel Air.
Since its inception, the Baron has always been near the top of the light airplane hierarchy
Now , VQ introduces the Beechcraft Baron 35 size EP-GP. This Baron come with 2 scale flap , 1 x painted pilots , plastic antena ,plywood seat . Also we have supplied in the kit some scale detail make by ply wood so that you can make your Baron look like a real one .
If you prefer the EP version, this Baron have the big battery hatch for easy change the battery after every flight , electric motor mount are included in the Baron kit .
If you like the GP version, you can choose our option kit for GP (VQA157/GP - buy separate) , in this GP option kit are included 220cc fuel tank and plastic engine mount to fit for 25-32/ 2 stroke.
Other options: the Electric retracts with struts (VQ-ARE13S) or Electric retracts with nose gear struts only (VQ-ARE14) are good choise for this Baron . All of them make this Baron becomes one of the best Balsa scale 35 size EP-GP twin engine in the market.
- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fully covered in weathered detail
- Fiberglass cowling
- Reinstalled painted pilot
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Two piece wing with Aluminium Wing Joiner
- Wingspan: 1760mm (69.2in)
- Lenght: 1210mm (47.6in)
- Electric Motor: 800 Watt Brushless Motor (x2)
- Glow Engine: 40 - 2T (x2)
- RTF Weight: 4.3kg (9.5lbs)
(will vary with Equipment used)
- Radio: 6 Channels / 7-8 Servos
- Battery: Lipo 14.8V - 5000 mAh
- Light system (not included in the kit)
- Function: Ailerons-Elavator-Rudder-Throttle-Flaps
- Optional Retractable Landing Gear
- Assembly instructions with stage photos
- Fiberglass cowling
- 1 x Fiberglass painted pilot
- Wheels and wheel covers
- Plastic antenna
- Ply wood Motor mount
- Aluminium wing joiner
- Decals and all hardware
- E-Retracts with struts VQ-ARE13S (not included)
- E-Retracts with struts (for nose gear only) VQ-ARE14 (not included)
Note: Baron uses the same E-Retracs for
T-34/PC-7 46 sizze EP/GP
Does not include: radio, motor, glue, and silicon fuel line