Kyosho - Calmato Alpha Sports 40 EP/GP ARF Kit - Red
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 11257R-C
Calmato Alpha Sports 40 EP/GP ARF Kit - Red
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
Ideal performer for low wing beginners to stunt training!
Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight!
When its time to graduate from a beginner trainer, the next step could be this stylish low wing sports plane. The option of either EP or GP in the CALMATO ALPHA 40 Sports allows you to choose your preferred power source. Both embody the definitive stability of the CALMATO series with optimal maneuverability allowing low wing airplane beginners to fly stunts like loops and rolls. In addition, this kit is factory assembled and expertly pre-covered in quality film with printed coloring and Kyosho's comprehensive design and construction ensures no gluing is required. The main wing halves are joined with an aluminum pin and can be separated for compact and easy transport. Motor mount, engine mount, tires, spinner and linkage parts are all included. Only a few separate items are needed to get airborne so it's easy to enjoy the sporty flight performance of this conveniently priced low wing airplane.
- Designed for the calm control ideal for newcomers to low wing airplanes.
- Designed to be compatible with both EP and GP power sources.
- No gluing required for completion.
- Covered in printed film for a vivid color scheme.
- Aluminum pipe pin joins the main wing halves. Can be separated for transport.
- Vertical fin, servo bed, ailerons and rudder are all pre-installed.
- Can be flown in training with a 4-cell battery in sports mode.
- Lightweight balsa fuselage structure provides energetic flight performance.
- Features rudder connected steering nose wheel.
- Equipped with pre-installed flexible pipe for rudder and elevator linkage rods.
- Includes pre-assembled fuel tank.
- Includes spinner, linkage parts set and lightweight sponge tires.
- Includes stylishly painted cowl for EP version. Creates different impression to the GP version.
- painted pilot doll is assembled.
＜ Required for Operation ＞
|Weight||EP/2,650g approx. GP/2,550g approx.|
|Motor||600-1000W Backplate mounted Outrunner Brushless (sold separately)|
|Engine||2-cycle 40-46 class (sold separately)|
|Wing Load||56.8g/dm2-62.0g/dm2 approx.|
|Wing Type||Original semi-symmetrical|
|Propeller||D11 x P7-D12 x P8 (sold separately)|
You may also like