Tamiya - 1/18 Konghead 6x6 G6-01 Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 58646
58646 1/18 Konghead 6x6 G6-01 Kit with motor and esc.
Available - Ships in 2-5 Business Days
The Konghead 6x6 is Tamiya's first ever six-wheeled R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! This model utilizes a new gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 wheelie machine. The exceptional drive it provides will make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the Konghead to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!
The polycarbonate body, inspired by Tamiya's classic Bullhead monster truck, features a brand-new sticker sheet with cool graphics. A host of metal-plated parts includes air cleaners and exhaust (both from the Bullhead monster truck), plus chrome-plated deep dish wheel rims.
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
• R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 270mm, height: 280mm.
• The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-center-mounted motor to all of the model's wheels. These differentials are encased in the durable main chassis.
• 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers.
• Brand-new polycarbonate body inspired by the classic Bullhead monster truck.
• The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels. NOTE: Separately-sold 4WS function transmitter and R/C equipment are required.
• Compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts.
• Requires 2-channel radio with ESC, & 7.2volt battery with charger.
• Requires Tamiya Polycarbonate paint to paint the body. (sold separately)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Fixed
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type G6-01
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 6WD
- Motor Brushed 540 Type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension 6-wheel fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose
You may also like