Tamiya - 1/32 Dancing Divine Doll (MA) Mini 4WD
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 18651
18651 1/32 Dancing Divine Doll (MA) Mini 4WD
Available - Ships in 2-5 Business Days
The Dancing Divine Doll creates a car from the popular Japanese Mini 4WD comic “Hyper Dash! Yonkuro.” Inspired by the original Dancing Doll, it features a number of breathtaking updates to the design. The model is based upon the midship-aero MA chassis.
The Ultra Efficient MA chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focused upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bars and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm.
• The MA Chassis is Olive Gray ABS, while A parts are molded in Purple low-friction POM.
• The new body, designed by Hiroyuki Takei, comes molded in Red.
• Comes with all-new metallic stickers with a red and brown theme, plus lilac accents.
• Large diameter White wheels are paired with Black slick tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 4:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).