Tamiya - 1/16 Tiger I DMD Early with Full Option Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 56010
1/16 Tiger I DMD Early with Full Option Kit
COMING SOON - Pre-order
Tamiya has put incredible power and versatility of the German Tiger I in your fingertips with this 1/16 scale, fully functional R/C tank.
The front-mounted gearbox contains two Type 380 motors that can operate together or individually to produce forward/reverse running and pivot turning. Metal torsion bars and suspension arms combine with the wide tracks to smoothly absorb bumps and dips in the terrain and provide high maneuverability. In addition, realistic engine sounds accompany the tank as it starts up, drives, and stops to idle. Hull-mounted main gun can be elevated, depressed, and swung to the left and right.
All the real sounds!
The only working King Tiger tank in the world is on display at the Saumur Tank Museum in France. Since the Tiger I used basically the same type of Maybach powerplant, some Tamiya staff members made their way to France to investigate. They recorded all the sounds of the real tank including; battery start-up, crank start-up, fly-wheel sound, etc. All the sounds of the enormous V-12 700hp engine have been clearly recorded and are waiting for you in Tamiya's 1/16 R/C Tiger I kit.
• 1/16 scale Radio Controlled Assembly Model Kit (overall length: 530mm, overall width: 232mm)
• A four-channel radio is necessary to operate this kit. Two 7.2V battery packs and charger and charger are required.
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material Aluminum and ABS plastic
- Chassis Type Tank
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Decals Included
- Drive Type All Wheel Drive
- Led Lights Included
- Motor 380-Size Brushed
- Requires A Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies, 4-channel radio, two 7.2volt batteries and a charger
- Scale 1/16
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose