Kyosho - 1/10 Javelin 4WD Kit
Manufacturer: Kyosho Product Code: KYO 30618
30618 1/10 Javelin 4WD Kit
4 - 8 Business Days
After more than 30 years since the original release in 1986, this electric off-road competition model has been recreated as the sixth model in the Kyosho Vintage Series.
Incorporating a resin pipe-frame body resembling the innovative aluminum pipe frame body of the 1/8 scale Land Jump engine powered buggy, the Javelin features the proven performance of double wishbone suspension with a narrow backbone-style skid frame that delivers ideal geometry for wide-angled steering. This combines with the Javelin's superior sealed compartment 4WD chain-drive system to produce excellent performance and durability. At the heart of the external features that faithfully represent the image of the Javelin of 30 years ago, this Vintage Series version is packed with modern racing performance potential and is compatible with modern power sources.
At the heart of the drive system is a counter gear equipped with slipper function and a final gear case made from metal to strengthen its load bearing capacity. The adoption of precision 48-pitch gear modules reduces power loss and the optimal combination of nylon and sintered alloy delivers both improved drive efficiency and reduced noise. In addition to chain drive, the drive system can also be changed to a belt system, which was optional in the original model. Also, the large diameter aluminum shocks, recreated in the original design, combine with long stroke suspension to deliver increased performance potential.
- Each part has been upgraded to correspond with modern power sources while retaining Javelin's unique original design.
- Simple yet high rigidity aluminum backbone type chassis.
- Two types of drive system can be selected. The 4WD chain system with sealed compartment that took the world by storm, or the 4WD belt system that was later released as an option.
- FRP radio plate is suitable for ESC's of any brand.
- One-piece wheels replicate the original stylish design while delivering a reduction in weight.
- Velcro type battery stay (including battery straps printed with Kyosho logo) is compatible with various batteries and allows easy installation and removal.
Weight: 1,700g (approx.)
Gear Ratio: 9.24:1
- Assembled some parts kit chassis (gear box, oil shock are pre assembled)
- Body frame
- L-shape hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench
- Shock wrench
- Shock oil
Needed To Complete:
- 2 Channel R/C System
- 1/10 ESC
- Steering Servo
- 540 Motor (20T – 27T recommended)
- 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Battery or 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Paint for body