Tamiya - 1/10 Toyota 4X4 Pickup Bruiser Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 58519
58519 1/10 Toyota 4X4 pickup Bruiser kit
3 speed transmission
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
The R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985. It featured a realistic 3 speed transmission and a solid axle leaf spring suspension. The 2012 edition comes with the same spectacular features. The original layout of the chassis has been kept while modern improvements have been discretely incorporated to bring added fun and function.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The Bruiser body, including the sleeper cab, is made of durable injection-molded ABS plastic.
- Metal ladder frame chassis retains the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
- Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears.
- Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3-speed gears are possible (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
- Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential gears to offer smooth cornering performance.
- Front and rear differentials may be locked for enhanced off-road performance.
- Front & rear large diameter tires offer superb traction.
- Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
- Type 540 motor included.
Required, two channel stick typr radio set, 7.2V battery & charger, paints and tools for assembly