Tamiya - 1/10 Toyota Gazoo Racing Yaris WRC TT-02 Kit
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 58659
58659 1/10 Toyota Gazoo Racing Yaris WRC TT-02 Kit
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
The TT-02 chassis line-up is Tamiya's entry level 4WD platform. It allows new kit builders an easy gateway into the world of on-road running due to its easy construction, balanced performance and high aftermarket Hop-Up Option support.
This TT-02 kit features The Toyota Yaris WRC. After 17 years away, the all-conquering Toyota team returned to the FIA World Rally Championship with the 2017 Yaris WRC - a new generation rally car tuned to near perfection in compliance with the 2017 FIA World Rally Car Technical Regulations. Under the hood, its 1.6-litre direct injection turbo engine growls with 380 horsepower plus.
The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well, as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 416mm, width: 188mm, height: 146mm.
- The streamlined 2018 Yaris WRC form is captured in polycarbonate, with individual polycarbonate parts recreating 2 types of front canard, front light cases and rear bumper blocks.
- Separately moulded plastic components depict rear wing (2 parts) and side mirrors.
- Dish wheels are moulded in gun metal and paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
- Stickers are included to recreate the numerous markings, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.
- *Rear light cases are not included, and LEDs (both front and rear) cannot be installed.
- Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor.
- ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.