Saito - FG-90R3 3-Cylinder 4C Gasoline Engine with Electric Ignition
Manufacturer: Saito Product Code: SAITOFG90R3
FG-90R3 4C 3-Cylinder Gasoline Engine with Electric Ignition
Overseas Supplier - Ships within 4 weeks
- 2S Li-Po battery compatible ignition provides easy starts and reliable performance
- Engine heat sink for improved cooling and performance
- Amazing 4-stroke Saito engine sound
- Updated intake design
- Complete with electronic ignition, mufflers and engine standoffs
This engine is a scale-modelers delight, delivering the incredible sound and smooth reliability that Saito has built their reputation on. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gasoline operation, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. This engine provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S Li-Po-compatible electronic ignition. The Walbro carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. An engine heat sink provides better cooling and performance in demanding conditions. Supplied complete with mufflers, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spend years developing the best-built 4-stroke gasoline engines. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the FG-90R3 is here with the quality, sound and precision craftsmanship Saito is known for.
- Bore: ø37.2mm x 3
- Stroke: 27.6mm x 3
- Stroke Volume: 89.99cc
- Weight (Approx): Body - 3161g | Muffler - 157g | Ignition System - 250g | Engine Mount - 64g
- Practical Speed: Approx 1,300 ~ 7,00rpm
- Recommended Prop: 24 x 12" or 25 x 10"
- Fuel: Petrol/Gasoline = 20:1 (Volume Ratio)
You may also like